HippieStitch is my creative outlet....where I post about the things I've made, usually but not limited to crochet or knitting....where the psychedelic and groovy things in my mind taken shape through yarn and stitches....welcome and lots of love :)

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Time for Voodoo!

When you find out that someone you have known for nearly 20 years, is actually someone you didn't know at all, it's tremendously sad really. And that's what has happened to me this weekend. Perhaps I am karmically tying up loose ends? Anyway I know this blog entry probably sounds rather cryptic, LOL! But as you can gather from the title, I think it is time to make another Voodoo dolly, this time for myself. Not an effigy to stick pins in, that is not my style. But I need to do some banishing of bad residual energy, and so I am going to make a doll to help me. Any ideas of how to embellish or what to include? Post in the comments below :) I will upload pictures when it is finished.


Hopefully all the unpleasantness is out of the way, and so far I have had a rather pleasant day! I hope you all have too!


Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment