HippieStitch is my creative outlet....where I post about the things I've made, usually but not limited to crochet or knitting....where the psychedelic and groovy things in my mind taken shape through yarn and stitches....welcome and lots of love :)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Last Dance With Mary Jane

So I am trying a different Mary Janes pattern today, as I am not having much luck with the previous pattern I posted using a different yarn. The cotton yarn is lovely and breathable but a bit tough on the feet, LOL! So I am using Rico Kids Classic Aran yarn, it is beautiful and very soft, but works up much much smaller. So even when I increased the rows in the pattern, I couldn't get the sizing right. I am trying this pattern today and I am going to size it up as I go, using my own feet as the person I am making them for has similar sized feet :) Here's hoping that I get the required results with this one :) I'll keep you posted!


Blessed Be! )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment