HippieStitch is my creative outlet....where I post about the things I've made, usually but not limited to crochet or knitting....where the psychedelic and groovy things in my mind taken shape through yarn and stitches....welcome and lots of love :)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mary Janes :)

I found this pattern and immediately wanted to try it. I have long wanted to crochet some little slippers but I am rather an impatient crafter, and I shrink instinctively from things that require much assembling or sewing up or anything :) These are perfect because they are all one piece and therefore you only have to weave the ends in and sew on the buttons - fantastic! Here then, are my first pair of crocheted slippers, modelled by my daughter Lila's feet :) made completely in dc (UK terminology) using Lily Sugar n Cream cotton yarn. I love them :)




Blessed Be! )O(


No comments:

Post a Comment