HippieStitch is my creative outlet....where I post about the things I've made, usually but not limited to crochet or knitting....where the psychedelic and groovy things in my mind taken shape through yarn and stitches....welcome and lots of love :)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crocheted Goddesses for my Syster Goddesses :)

My Pagan beliefs are no secret. I was a Hare Krishna devotee for 12 years of my life (initiated by Bhaktitirtha Swami in 1999 - I was given the name Narayani-devi dasi), but before, during and after felt/feel a great connection with the Divine Feminine. I love the Goddess in all Her forms, but especially Isis, who has wrapped me in Her wings and given me comfort and love many many times when I have needed it. 


I digress of course - I love creating crocheted things but I am not much of a designer, so I found this pattern and have created many dolls since to gift and swap with my lovely Systers :) I am so grateful to the designer of that pattern for sharing it because it has given me so many hours of pleasure, crocheting and decorating these beautiful goddesses. Below are a few pictures. 







Blessed Be! )O(

4 comments: