HippieStitch is my creative outlet....where I post about the things I've made, usually but not limited to crochet or knitting....where the psychedelic and groovy things in my mind taken shape through yarn and stitches....welcome and lots of love :)

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Twee Cosy

I crocheted a tea cosy. I admit it. I couldn't resist, I was compelled by a desire to adorn my teapot with something gorgeous. I loved every minute :) found this absolutely irresistible pattern, to be fair all the patterns on that site are lush and make me want to get hooking immediately :) I found the bottom to be slightly too big but I just button it nice and snug and I rather like the way it looks, fastened like that. Now I want to crochet some little coasters to go with it!

Lots of love :) xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment